This is the launch page for all homeschool geography resources available on Geolounge.com. Listed here is a growing list of resources for teaching your children geography at home.
Visit the geography lessons page to find easy to use and teach geography lesson plans for a variety of ages.
- Coloring Maps – Printable maps that kids can color code for Africa, South America, Europe, the United States and the continents.
- Free outline maps – Printable maps for the world and the United States in PDF format. Ideal for printing out for lesson plans. All maps are blank with labeled and non labeled options.
- Five books about maps for children – these five volumes are great for teaching young kids about maps and cartography.
- Teaching basic map skills to young children – learn about some online and published resources for teaching young kids.
- Using Interdisciplinary World Map Activities to Connect Your Students to Other Cultures – Lesson suggestions for teaching children about map distance, political boundaries, biomes, and literature.